Monday, November 10, 2014

Thanksgiving recipes

Have you planned out your Thanksgiving menu yet? I'm not much of a Turkey eater so we usually have at least one of the following, if not all of them. 

Lamb - usually Bone-In Leg but if we feel like a "light" meal then it is cuts like Shoulder or Arm


In addition to the main course, I'd recommend incorporating a few of these Larrew favorites. 

     - Above recipe also has Roasted Parsnip Soup with Ham

A few others that are rotated in and out are:
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Bacon Wrapped Scallops

Dessert isn't my responsibility but every year I threaten to render lard for the pie crust to make my favorite, pumpkin pie even better. This year just might be the magical year because I have a package of Pork Fat in the freezer screaming my name. 

Although food is one of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving, be sure to give thanks to those that you love and honor the things you are thankful for such as your freedom. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are thankful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment